Dopasuj swoje umiejętności
Pozwól nam szukać pracy dla Ciebie w oparciu o umiejętności i doświadczenie wymienione w swoim profilu LinkedIn™.
Szansa na karierę zawodowąAplikuj teraz
Data Modelling - VPLocations: Tampa, Florida Job Function: Technology Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20216747
The Data Science Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Conducts strategic data analysis, identifies insights and implications and make strategic recommendations, develops data displays that clearly communicate complex analysis.
- Mines and analyzes data from various banking platforms to drive optimization and improve data quality.
- Deliver analytics initiatives to address business problems with the ability to determine data required, assess time & effort required and establish a project plan.
- Consults with business clients to identify system functional specifications. Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business goals.
- Consults with users and clients to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards; recommends solutions.
- Leads system change process from requirements through implementation; provides user and operational support of application to business users.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and goals for complex projects through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards.
- Impacts the business directly by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams.
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment; identifies and communicates risks and impacts.
- Drives communication between business leaders and IT; exhibits sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information.
- Conduct workflow analysis, business process modeling; develop use cases, test plans, and business rules; assist in user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate on design and implementation of workflow solutions that provide long term scalability, reliability, and performance, and integration with reporting.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and proficiency of supported business areas and engage business partners in evaluating opportunities for process integration and refinement.
- Gather requirements and provide solutions across Business Sectors
- Partner with cross functional teams to analyze, deconstruct, and map current state process and identify improvement opportunities including creation of target operation models.
- Assist in negotiating for resources owned by other areas in order ensure required work is completed on schedule
- Develop and maintain documentation on an ongoing basis, and train new and existing users
- Direct the communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders, including Senior Management
- Direct the identification of risks which impact project delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary
- Ensure that work flow business case / cost benefit analyses are in line with business objectives
- Deliver coherent and concise communications detailing the scope, progress and results of initiatives underway
- Develop strategies to reduce costs, manage risk, and enhance services
- Deploy influencing and matrix management skills in order to ensure technology solutions meet business requirements
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- MBA or Advanced Degree Information Systems, Business Analysis / Computer Science
- 6-10 years experience using tools for statistical modeling of large data sets
- Process Improvement or Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- A Data Modeller with good understanding of securities' trade life cycle and in-depth understanding of different asset classes
- Good hands on Data Modelling experience
- Highly skilled Data Analyst
- Candidate should have strong SQL experience
- Work closely with users, change managers, project manager, architect and developers to translate the business requirements into functional requirements and create solution (data mapping)
- Ensure that the application components are built to the highest standards across the application lifecycle with a constant eye for process improvement
- Conduct data analysis and data quality mining/investigations, produce data quality metrics
- Participate in the planning, execution and validation of system, regression and user acceptance testing where necessary
- Extract and generate data feed specific to use cases, to support data quality analysis and to serve urgent business delivery needs
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Data Science
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting