Dopasuj swoje umiejętności
Pozwól nam szukać pracy dla Ciebie w oparciu o umiejętności i doświadczenie wymienione w swoim profilu LinkedIn™.
Szansa na karierę zawodowąAplikuj teraz
Global Functional Technology Head of Architecture - C15 - R2029799Locations: Jersey City, New Jersey, Irving, Texas Job Function: Operations & Technology Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20197333
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviours that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Director of Technical Architecture is a new role (C15) that is being created within the Global Technical Functions (GFT) sector. The role is equal parts innovator, architect and change agent. This role will define and establish the Architecture practice for GFT. The position requires a senior candidate with strong leadership abilities and a deep technical background in Cloud and Data architecture.
- The Director of Technical Architecture will define and lead the Architecture practice for GFT.
- They will ensure that the activities in GFT are aligned to the firm-wide objectives as defined by the CIO Council.
- Establish the architectural target state for GFT and ensure that strategic investments are aligned to the target state or that any deviations are justified.
- Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop robust Business architecture practices and processes that ensure the Architecture practice is helping the business determine disruptive strategies to improve revenue streams.
- Define the technical environment on which all software solutions (applications, platforms and related services) runs, including, hardware, networks and “middleware”; ensures resilience, scale and security will run.
- Establish consistent architectural governance to validate that strategic investments are being made that will move the technology portfolio towards the agreed target state.
- Ensure close alignment with technical leaders in GFT and across the Citi technology team to ensure cohesion across disciplines so that the strategic outcomes can be evidenced in the implementations.
- Provide central engineering and architecture capabilities for shared solutions that could be used across GFT e.g. BPM, application hosting frameworks, NLP and UI hosting framework.
- Work closely with the federated teams aligned to the businesses GFT supports to simplify and improve the developer experience while ensuring that enterprise wide objectives are met.
- Support the Cloud Continuum to help accelerate public cloud adoption and associated emerging technology solutions (Kubernates, Docker) while ensuring that we minimize operational risk.
- Develop data, risk, and finance target architecture as well as principles and standards, and coach technical teams to align to the architecture.
- Foster a culture of innovation, architecture and engineering excellence across GFT: modern engineering practices, adoption of open source and open standards, creating a culture of collaboration and efficiency
- Develop a team of deeply technical architects who can effectively guide GFT to a new target state.
- 15+ year’s senior technology leadership experience in an engineering and/or architecture capacity.
- Experience with architecting solutions for Cloud services such as AWS and Azure, including both data and application systems.
- Strong record of successful architecture and delivery across large scale engineering programs
- Broad scope of understanding of complex systems and how to modernize them.
- Outcome orientated engineering leader, with a successful track record of executing and delivering results
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills to build a cohesive team capable of succession to more senior roles.
- Be an engineering culture carrier, with strong talent focus with the ability to successfully recruit and develop experts from leading organizations across the globe
- Experience working in Financial Services or a large complex environment managing global teams
- Appreciation of and ability to work in matrix environments and partner with virtual teams
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiatives
- Able to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels within the organization, from technical developers to the savviest business/executive leaders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.