Dopasuj swoje umiejętności
Pozwól nam szukać pracy dla Ciebie w oparciu o umiejętności i doświadczenie wymienione w swoim profilu LinkedIn™.
Szansa na karierę zawodowąAplikuj teraz
Head of Employee Experience DesignLocations: Irving, Texas, Jacksonville, Florida Job Function: Operations & Technology Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20212762
Head of Employee Experience Design
The Global Consumer Bank Technology organization is seeking a Design Engineering Leader with expertise in guiding creative teams to solve complex business gaps and deliver best-in-class user experiences through a strategic, design architecture approach to creative problem solving. A leader who will set the bar for design excellence and enforce the necessary rigor to ensure the team is designing solutions for employees with the same passion, discipline and empathy as we do for customers, and also aligning to the overarching technology and operations strategies to define cross-functional ecosystems that leapfrog Citi over the competition, creating pride and stewardship across our employee base.
You are a proven, subject matter expert in the field of user experience and creative direction—steeped in design strategy, operations, technology and digital strategy, design architecture, product growth, and integration of 3rd party vendor solutions. You will partner across Design, Technology, Product, and Business leaders to set experience goals and objectives, and align roadmaps to a cohesive UX strategy. You have an entrepreneurial attitude and passion for innovative solutions and brand experiences that enable progress for our internal and external customers.
The Citi Design Team is helping transform traditional banking into the digital (human) age. Our ambitious and rapidly growing team is taking over 200 years of Citi’s heritage and transforming it into an adaptable, customer-focused, inclusive and design-led organization. We’re making banking more human, simple, and relevant, with modern cutting-edge products and services that are easy to get and use at the moment of need.
Our Group Creative Director, Employee Experience, is accountable for overall stewardship, design excellence, strategic evolution, governance and quality of our internal employee-facing digital systems and platforms. Leads and directs a team of design professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a design function and how they interact in order to achieve business goals and objectives. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of creative and technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more lines of businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Invent and inspire employee experiences and user flows that are radically consistent, curiously easy, and bold by design
- Launch, manage and optimize digital feature enhancements across all channels, and closely monitor, measure, and report on feature performance
- Direct creatives, strategists, project managers, other team members, and agencies/vendors to develop effective end-to-end customer experiences across all channels
- Drive and support design vision from concept to production
- Have a deep understanding of the Citi product offering, the market in which Citi operates, and the target customers
- Review, interpret, and develop creative briefs alongside members of the experience design, strategy, product, and technology teams
- Embrace and apply Design Thinking principles with agile methods, and ensure that every project large or small starts with strategy and a well-defined problem to solve
- Conduct and lead kick-off and status meetings regularly, ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders, at all stages, of every project
- Filter, interpret, and streamline stakeholder feedback across design and engineering teams to ensure productivity and the creative integrity of the solution
- Troubleshoot issues across multi-disciplinary teams, proposing solutions, roadmaps, and overseeing execution delivery to drive issues to closure
- Work with data, analytics, insights, research, and strategy partners to track digital performance and use that data to inform the next iteration
- Deliver creative solutions, product strategies, recommendations, and challenges to internal stakeholders in persuasive, articulate and compelling ways
- Use creative process and design thinking to improve experiences, proactively assessing and anticipating user needs to know when to enhance or sunset existing products
- Provide thought leadership through hard-hitting, high quality data analysis and research
- Evaluate new interface concepts for viability and present them to senior stakeholders for approval
- Be able to listen well, effectively negotiate, and diplomatically manage conflicting points of view, as well as influence others in an organization to ensure alignment and progress
- Train stakeholders on new products and interfaces, including new features and customer experience.
- Facilitates understanding of broader organizational tenets and strategic goals for department
- Recognizes trends for larger-scale development needs within and across teams and builds plans to develop skills
- Audits department goals to ensure alignment with broader organizational goals; is accountable for department performance against goals
- Sets high performance standards for department
- Ensures team culture consistently demonstrates alignment with leadership principles; visibly ties department decisions to leadership principles and tenets
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards
- 10+ years of work experience, including designing experiences for employees in a large corporation
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
- Experience in affecting large culture change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Digital Design Engineering
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting